Spicy Fennel–Meyer Lemon Mignonette
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Can’t find Meyer lemons? Mimic their flavor by mixing half lemon zest and juice, and half orange zest and juice.
- ¼ small fennel bulb, finely chopped, plus 1 Tbsp. chopped fronds
- 2 Fresno chiles or jalapeños, seeded, finely chopped
- ½ small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated Meyer lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh Meyer lemon juice
Combine fennel bulb and fronds, chiles, shallot, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a small bowl; season lightly with salt. (Serve alongside oysters.)