Simple Two-Potato Gratin
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3 pounds peeled and very thinly sliced russet and sweet potatoes (use a V-slicer if you have one)
- Butter (for buttering baking dish and foil)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage
- 1 cup grated Gruyère cheese
Spread the potato mixture in a buttered 11x7-inch baking dish. Combine cream, chicken broth, sage, garlic and kosher salt; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with pepper. Cover with buttered foil; bake at 425°F for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with Gruyère cheese. Bake uncovered until brown and bubbling, about 25 minutes. Let rest before serving.